Oh, well, things like:
1. Plants, Water and sometimes Colorful Lights topics are very present in their games. Just like L c d D e m and AQUOR. As well as the games' esthetic. However, according to their page, Speder2 is only responsible for the music and something else I'd translate as writing…
2. The readme files from the folders look like L c d D e m's, with the location of the title, the instructions, etc.
3. Some of the protagonists seem to be some kind of robots or strange creatures. They remind me a little bit to old koronba's avatar and other NPCs from L c d D e m.
4. DEQUIVSIA and oimostfonwy sound like anagrams. And if you guys remember, koronba's penultimate album title, "iofnrru Tn zeduaiolqs", is actually an anagram, together with the songs included there. But, I don't know if the games' titles are anagrams, but they sound like.
5. Musically, koronba and Speder2 are almost identical. Both share a great ability for composition, specially in harmony order, which is familiar between them.
In addition, both are very influenced by electronic music genres, like House, Ambient, Rave, Chiptune, etc. Also, other genres like Jazz, Swing, Bossa-Nova, Hip-Hop and Trip-Hop (this is more notorious in Speder2) and many more. Furthermore, I think they use the same digital instrumentation or MIDI files and programs for their songs, some sounds from koronba's composition can be heared in some Speder2's ones.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.