Alpha-0.0.3 - Lots of Stuff!
The biggest features in this release are custom actions upon entering a room, partial name matching for many commands, more command aliases to better match what users expect, command line arguments for the singleuser and server programs, tags for properly formatting action grammar taking pronouns into account, a recovery code system for recovering lost passwords, config file validation, and lots of restructuring and minor bugfixes.
* Added the (un)decorate entrance commands for custom actions upon entering a room.
* Added partial name matching for help, look, go, drop, get, give, and use.
* Added lots of useful / generally expected command aliases.
* Added command line arguments for the server and singleuser mode.
* Added %noaction%, %they%, %them%, %their%, %theirs%, %themselves%, and %s% tags for action/pronoun formatting.
* Added an optional "seconds" argument to the shutdown command.
* Added a recovery code system (`recover`) for resetting lost passwords.
* Added brute force protection for logins.
* Tell users in exitless rooms how to use xyzzy to return to room 0.
* Replaced Twisted's logging facilities with our own.
* Validate configuration files with jsonschema.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.