I finished translating Milya. The game is, for some reason (i.e. the engine can't handle memory allocation with some textures)
, very prone to crashing
, and although I managed to improve the overall time between crashes (a lot), it still happens from time to time
. The good thing is that this game isn't that long and you don't need to save or anything like that anyway. But I insist that it crashes as a fault on the engine side, so please spare me the complains.
Milya in Japanese can be downloaded here:https://www.freem.ne.jp/dl/win/13977
(Link provided through lol's site http://rustlimbo.webcrow.jp/games/milya/index.html
And the patch can be downloaded from here:https://mega.nz/#!p2oDCIzA!yV2lReNQlx8zSXaZHdK4uTIDkjK0VQgCIupd9whQae0
Just extract the files inside the original Milya folder, and when asked if you want to overwrite things, say yes to all.
Inside the ./www folder, you will find a copy of the original CommonEvents.json file, plus a backup of the english one. In case you want to switch to the original language again, all you have to do is copy the CommonEvents[EN/JP].json file, paste it inside the ./www data folder, and rename it to CommonEvents.json (overwriting the file there).
However, if you find that extracting a file is too difficult for you to handle, here's a download with the executable already patched:https://mega.nz/#!kzJDmYbR!SFKQYF3mSRXjdKz_pEuAEC12CF7abn49HqMedE5trnIPost too long. Click here to view the full text.