[ yn / yndd / fg / yume ] [ o / lit / media / og / ig / 2 ] [ ot / cc / x / sugg ] [ hikki / rec ] [ news / rules / faq / recent / annex / manage ] [ discord / matrix / scans / mud / minecraft / usagi ] [ aurorachan / desuchan / sushigirl / lewd ]

/yndd/ - Yume Nikki - Dream Diary

New board for the 2018 game.
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Verification
File
Password (For file deletion.)

A server move will likely be done in the near future to provide upgraded hardware. This could cause a few hours to a couple days of downtime.

File: 1518761731194.jpg (295.29 KB, 1280x720, title.jpg)

 No.1276[View All]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLqIffOZI6s
Some real gameplay trailer

oh boy
107 posts and 27 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.1410

>>1409
>Also the idea that any country can only make games based on said country is retarded as well.
Straw man. Nobody ever said that. Okay, 99% chance Mado is Japanese, 1% chance she is Argentinian.

 No.1411

>>1410
Oh, I read your greentext wrong. My bad.

 No.1413

>>1409
Mexican regio musician here. We were obligued to learn flute in school (who the hell calls it a recorder, you cant record on this piece of shit, its no fucking, cubase or nuendo, it sucks) but we all hated it, i never picked up again a flute in my whole life until i was into irish punk at 18 years old.

tldr: We learned flute, we (mostly) hate it.

 No.1414

File: 1518904501202.jpg (19.07 KB, 620x576, I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg)

>>1407
You and me, both…

 No.1415

/yndd/ worst board

 No.1416

>>1415

>implying theres a "good" something, somewhere in this life.

 No.1422

File: 1518933524264.gif (451.36 KB, 480x270, headdesk.gif)

>this thread

 No.1424

>Aztec this, Mayan that
>It's fucking Paracas
Nice to see it's been well over a decade and people still can't be bothered to even do a quick Google search on the cultures they keep mentioning.

 No.1425

>>1424
Actually, there seem to be influences from several mesoamerican cultures. And cultures all around the world. mt.kiki did some research on this.

http://yumenikki.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Name

 No.1426

ITT: People who arrived this week and didn't lurk.

 No.1427

File: 1518965819386.png (220.41 KB, 454x397, SteelRambo.png)

Uboachan is the worst community about Yume Niki in the whole internet, they dont even know about theories or secrets of the game they suck, Uboachan is not even a friendly place you get flame for anything there, it sucks, they are noobs in RPG maker too, half or their projects are half assed ripp offs like the Hell Diary clones by Mishka, and the administrators never help with anything, do they talk bad about uboachan I dont blame them, go insult your mother piece of disgusting pig shit, no sigo porque no se mucho ingles vete a la mierda, Uboachan es un asco y si a los usuarios de este foro no les gusta estan en su derecho idiota, y check my dubs.

 No.1428

File: 1518966633368.jpg (17.84 KB, 400x300, 1518938040515.jpg)

>another yndd thread that went to shit

 No.1429

yume dicki! xdDD

 No.1430

lmao do we even have mods anymore

 No.1431

>>1427

Toda comunidad esta de la chingada, desde Yume Nikki hasta Hamtaro.

 No.1432

>>1404
I'd like to point out that Monoko and Monoe are not wearing school uniforms, just a blouse and a skirt. Girls everywhere wear these things, and with them being monochromatic, you can't really tell what colors they're really supposed to be. They could even be wearing kilts for all we know.

>>1405
Is Madotsuki even a proper Japanese name? It means "window" after all.

 No.1434

File: 1518975405280.jpg (73.18 KB, 722x652, tumblr_ovdm1wIWdn1su4mqio1….jpg)

People need to chill it's just a game.

 No.1435

>>1434
It's not a game, it's my whole life, my whole fucking life.

 No.1436

>>1435
>It's not a game, it's my whole life, my whole fucking life.
Are you ok?

 No.1437

This shit has convinced me once and for all that Madotsuki is neither Japanese, nor South American, nor is she Mesoamerican. I can't even believe that is she a member of the Japanese diaspora in either region.

She's in the Ramones. It's the only theory left that still holds any creedence. Everything else has been disproven.

 No.1439

Someone posts a video of a little girl walking for 1 minute and everything gets absolutely fucked in a day
Impressive

 No.1442

>>1437

Bonzo Goes to Bitzburg is best song.

 No.1443

>>1442
yeah that was her best performance. But I will always have a place in my heart for Warthog. I wish they had recorded more tracks like that. Mado's voice sounded great.

 No.1451

Getting back on topic, since there are only 4 days left I guess we won't get an actual full trailer before release.
I think I'm gonna pirate this, and if by some miracles it ends up being decent I'll buy it.

Also I'm gonna replay the original in the next days since I haven't touched it since 2016.

 No.1452

>>1436
it's a death grips reference I think

 No.1454

>>1452

worst jojo stand ever.

 No.1461

File: 1519047855209.jpg (179.8 KB, 960x960, abf.jpg)


 No.1465

>>1461
About how many times in a year do you get to post that macro?

 No.1468

Some people in this thread need to learn that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

 No.1470

File: 1519063333261.png (297.85 KB, 400x400, DKvhyJOWsAI-E7p.png)

>this thread

 No.1471

File: 1519064401397.jpg (402.06 KB, 736x1040, Madofukin.jpg)


 No.1472

File: 1519065240749-0.png (1.19 MB, 900x1100, 4fd.png)

File: 1519065240749-1.jpg (79.4 KB, 800x800, 7e5.jpg)

File: 1519065240749-2.png (1.01 MB, 1248x1270, a7a.png)

File: 1519065240749-3.jpg (64.08 KB, 491x762, b82.jpg)

>>1471
This picture completely misses the point.
You are not supposed to use pictures from the actual anime/Vidya, just random stock photos.

 No.1475

>>1468
This is better to shitpost than being an asshole to each other

 No.1476

>>1475
Ironic shitposting is cancerous, assholery is a given

 No.1477

>>1476
Both are cancerous.

 No.1478

>>1472

I apologize for the shitpost, and for not even doing it correctly.

What have I done?

 No.1479

>>1478

this

 No.1480

>>1471
fuck the haters, maybe this macro isn't compliant and thusly lacks the comedic appeal of the jojo one (which is random humor done perfectly), but it's cute and a lot of that fanart is new to me, which is cool.

 No.1481

>>1471
0/10
Not enough vomiting madotsuki

 No.1482

File: 1519081697645.jpg (308 KB, 1000x577, 04dbf0ed3ae6fade04b57576cc….jpg)

>>1437
Perhaps she's actually a Mesopotamian instead?

 No.1484

>>1481
>forgetting about old classics like Pipi and NASU IS VERY EXCITING
0/10

 No.1485

>>1484

needs more chorizo

 No.1486

File: 1519086439694.jpg (258.71 KB, 1309x1637, mado.jpg)


 No.1487

>>1482
I dunno about that. None of those guys appear to be puking.

 No.1488

File: 1519108578668.png (Spoiler Image, 143.55 KB, 500x428, best character coming thru.png)

This is so bizarre. There's no one acting like a spooky new "Nikki is best character" faggot (except for the obvious /v/ invasion) yet y'all pretending and pushing Yume Nikki into this cancerous state ahead of time.
Thanks /v/, the newfaggotry in this thread is astonishing.

 No.1489

>>1488
Calm down there edgy white knight.

 No.1494

>>1489
You can't deny that there's more complaining about this fanbase becoming cancerous (and mostly ironic complaining at that) than actual cancer.
I don't know what part of my post was white knighting, but whatever fits your boat i guess.

 No.1495

>>1494
If you put it that way ,yeah , i guess you right.
>You can't deny that there's more complaining about this fanbase becoming cancerous
But every fanbase have this problem, so at this point people shouldn't be caring about it.



Plus you are right, i really can't deny that.

 No.1497

File: 1519149193983.jpg (63.4 KB, 718x718, consider the following.jpg)

>>1488
>>1494
Nobody has complained of that in this specific thread, and actually, you're the only one ever mentioning it here. The word "Fanbase" is mentioned in only two posts, and the word cancer is used 4 times and not even bitching about "the fanbase becoming cancerous" but just getting annoyed at shitposting with the offtopic jojo posts. Notice that I'm not denying it happened on this board, but it wasn't really happening in this thread.
Hell, discussion about YN is on topic, so I don't even know why people complain about the whole "mado is/isn't japanese" issue.
Polite sage.

 No.1498

File: 1519149679333.jpg (31.24 KB, 680x328, cd5.jpg)




[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ yn / yndd / fg / yume ] [ o / lit / media / og / ig / 2 ] [ ot / cc / x / sugg ] [ hikki / rec ] [ news / rules / faq / recent / annex / manage ] [ discord / matrix / scans / mud / minecraft / usagi ] [ aurorachan / desuchan / sushigirl / lewd ]